September 2, 2008

Football Fanatics

This past Saturday was the first BYU game of the season. Stephen and I took our three children and Savannah,we have season tickets and try to take the kids to at least one game per season. Looking forward to some good times at the Cougar stadium, Jason, Jess and Scott all have season tickets and our seats are all together.



Growing up my Dad made an effort to take us to the BYU games and what fond memories I have. I remember the bronze cougar statue in the south front entrance and the smell of food vendors, fan feet stomping with excitement on the metal bleachers. Cosmo the cougar was my all time most favorite thing to sight at the game, I would watch him more than the game.

1 comment:

Jason said...

awesome video! I am stoked for the season! Love ya Jess